Ups I did it again

Here I am again....

After 3 exciting years, 2 sons, 4 different Jobs, I'm back to Clojure

I have grown, as a person, as a father, as a programmer, as a human in general, nowadays I was able to introduce in my daily job Kotlin, and is already a big step forward from Java.... but.... I miss Clojure.

I can't explain why, but is always like in my daily routine I miss the simplicity, I miss the sense of accomplishment that I have when very few, dense, line of codes works and are actually so meaningful that when I go back I'm able to understand it again without any particular problem. 

I miss the freedom of a dynamic language, I hate the moments that my IDE stuck while trying to index all my codebase.

In my growth I have learned a thing. There is a huge number of programmers around the globe, there are a lot of programmers far better than me, and no matter what I do, there will always be someone far better than me.

But the thing that I learned is:

Without studying every day something new, I will rot.

So here I am, after 3 years I will restart this blog. I will learn again Clojure from zero, to refresh it and to try to have a deep knowledge of it.

Then I will do two projects:

  • A Vaadin DSL for Clojure, that will make possible to write a UI using a functional approach
  • I will establish the basis for Documentation Driven Development (more on this in future)


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot :) eager to start some new cool guides releated to Clojure and use it more on my daily job

      Delete

Post a Comment